Sr. Solution Analyst
At WonderLend Hubs we are passionate about democratizing IT. Incentivizing & Rewarding the Employees &
Channel Partners is key to success of our customers. WonderLend Hub’s IncentiHub Incentive Compensation
Management (ICM) solution enables organizations with large, complex Sales & Distribution hierarchies
to fully-automate Commission, Incive and Rewards & Recognition programs for their employees
and channel partners.
The Senior Solution Analyst plays a critical role in bridging the gap between the business and technical teams.
Responsible for understanding client requirements, doing solutioning, delivering bug free solution & ensuring
zero error on production. This role involves working closely with product managers, developers, and other
stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of software products.
IncentiHub is a leading channel Management platform provider and has a unique managed service
delivery model. As a part of this service, IncentiHub manages its system for clients to maintain the performance
Indicators for their staff and partners and calculate and help manage cmplex payouts, including commissions,
Incentives and Rewards for them.
Job Holder Responsibilities
- Good in client communication and solutioning.
- Collaborate with product managers and business stakeholders to understand and analyze client requirements.
- Develop and document detailed functional specifications in Configuration Document.
- Design and propose innovative solutions that meet business objectives and align with the product.
- Conduct feasibility studies and impact analyses for proposed solutions.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless and quality delivery.
- Participate in product design reviews and contribute insights to enhance product usability and performance.
- Evaluate and recommend technology platforms, tools, and frameworks to enhance solution efficiency and scalability.
- Assist in the preparation of project plans, timelines, and resource allocation for solution delivery.
- Ensure that delivery meets high-quality standards and adhere to best practices.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior team members.
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc/IT/BE or equivalent
- 4-5 years of experience ( Life Insurance / Lending Industry experience will be preferred )
Job Specific Skills
- Microsoft office, Advanced excel
- SQL skills and had worked on atleast one enterprise product
- BFSI Sector Domain (Preferable)
- Good understanding of Sales & Financial data
- Good data and testing analysis skills