At WonderLend Hubs we are passionate about democratizing IT. Incentivizing & Rewarding the Employees &
Channel Partners is key to success of our customers. WonderLend Hub’s IncentiHub Incentive Compensation
Management (ICM) solution enables organizations with large, complex Sales & Distribution hierarchies
to fully-automate Commission, Incive and Rewards & Recognition programs for their employees
and channel partners.
ICM offers solution for Incentive Compensation management, Life-cycle management & Performance
Incubated in IIT-Bombay, we are now a 100+ strong team, working with leading companies from Life
Insurance, General Insurance, Banking, Lending, Auto, Engg Goods & Consumer Goods.
Our recent recognitions: 2022-Celent Distribution Management Report, 2021– Featured in Forrester
NowTech Channel Incentives global report 2018 – Featured in OpenPR.com Channel Management
Software Market Report 2017 – Featured in APAC CIO Outlook “25 Most Promising Retail Solutions”
About the Role
To do project planning, team task assignment, feasibility, risk assessment, technical review meetings,
conferences as and when required with cross functional teams and customers.
Scope of Work –
• Internal & Interdepartmental Team Co-ordination
• Involve in management level decisions to enhance customer experience.
• Project Timeline Adherence: Completion in given TATs, maximize the profit & ensure
• Rigorous tracking & follow up.
• Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork,
innovation and excellence.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise team-mates.
• To handle new product development covering, project management plan, budget & scope
• To achieve deliverables and Project milestones
Skills Required –
• To demonstrate credibility, flexibility, integrity and trustworthiness in highly confidential
• To have resource management, co-ordination of the required resources for project, Conflict
management, Team bonding.
• Handle project delivery as per project charter
• Handle Vendor / Supplier and Stakeholder management during the course of the project,
planning and scheduling with everyone in loop to ensure smooth implementations
Qualification & Experience–
• 5 to 7 Years (Project Management)
• B.E/B.Tech/M.E, M.Tech
• Should have handled clients/stakeholders – experience in front ending calls/ meetings.
• Should have worked in teams and taking ownership of projects.
• Should have some experience with timeline & delivery management.
• Should have experience in IT project coordination.