- Develop & administer micro-level, incisive sales compensation structures, which are aligned to the business strategy at the lowest common sales node level.
- Reduce TAT for computation & payout of sales compensation as well as payout administration including taxation and accounting entries.
- Use varied pay-out cycles across channels as a source of competitive differentiation.
- Support payout with communication and computation details at transaction level, to every incentive/commission-earning entity in every processing cycle.
- Handle payout processing exceptions in a structured manner with audi
IncentiHub (currently Herald Logic) - Incentive Compensation Management PaaS
Grow sales motivation via a forever optimizable incentive management solution. Topline growth. Bottomline efficiencies.
IncentiHub - Incentive Compensation Management
Platform As a Service
IncentiHub helps organizations in the following ways
Incentive Compensation Management
- Seek applications from potential channel partners through digital outreach
- Have multiple internal approval workflows (including documentation upload facility) for reviewing & approving potential channel partners
- Creating an agent code mimicking the naming convention of the organization
- Recording performance commitments & compensation terms as agreed
- Administering this on an ongoing basis including
- Compensation base data generates real-time dashboards that allows alignment and effective sales performance management by enabling performance reviews across hierarchies
- Ensure pre-emptive communication that keeps the entire sales hierarchy informed of where they are vis-a-vis their targets
- Generate performance as well as compensation reports at a sales agent/channel partner level, email / SMS it to them, as well as feed into a centralised sales portal for online access and viewing.
- Enables Enables agile launch of multiple sales incentive programs and continued optimization
- Set up complex ‘one to many’, ‘many to one’, ‘many to many’ sales hierarchies, including for channel partners
- Set up multiple fully digital/digitized process workflows according to specific client circumstances
- Seamlessly integrate with a wide array of upstream / downstream systems.
- Role-based access control with maker/checker functionality
- Audit logs for detailed insight on an ongoing basis
- Cloud-native (we are an Advanced Tech Partner – SaaS of AWS)
- Ongoing programs’ management
- New program setup/changes
- Payout computation cycles
- Payout management incl GST, TDS, PT
- Uptime/Service/Incident SLAs